Airmid is the new patient facing app to support all of your healthcare needs. Citizens can take control of their own healthcare and engage with their own care team. From appointment booking to video consultations and wearable integrations, Airmid is the answer to Digital First healthcare for all.
Your Personal Health Record
Find out how to:
- Enable your SystmOne organisation for Airmid
- Sign up as a patient including via NHS login
- Hold video consultations (with webcam)
- Hold video consultations (without webcam)
- Design and publish tailored content
- Target patient groups with direct notifications
- Book and manage future appointments
- Maximise bidirectional data flow
- Order repeat medication
- Communicate directly from doctor to patient
- Get an eMED3 issued digitally
- Access NHS 111 online
- Link to Apple Health Kit/Google Fit for wearables
- Access our FAQs
What can Airmid do for you?
Airmid is designed to bring benefit clinician and patient alike. The seamless integration between SystmOne and Airmid brings every citizen closer to their care team.
Healthcare professionals have the ability to design and share tailored content to patient groups and to send these directly to the relevant cohorts with a notification. You can also allow patients to book into appointments for either face to face, telephone or video consultations.
Patients have the advantage of utlising either existing SystmOnline credentials or NHS login to sign in securely. Once signed up, every patient can manage their own care and engage with their care team. From viewing the record to requesting repeat medication and linking to wearable devices - Airmid is the app for every healthcare need.