TPP is looking for an excellent communicator with a flair for the written word to produce online help for the SystmOne suite of products.
The successful applicant will work within a small team but must also be a self‑starter and take responsibility for their own workload. The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- producing and maintaining online help for SystmOne clinical software
- analysing roughly drafted text and converting it into a structured, logical format
- providing a general documentation service to the company
- providing cover and assistance to other departments in the company, as required
Applications for either full-time or part-time hours will be considered.
The following are essential for this post:
- a degree in any discipline
- a willingness to relocate, if required
- two or more years’ experience of producing online help
- a keen eye for detail with sound grammar and spelling
Experience of the following would be an advantage:
- using Adobe FrameMaker
- using WebWorks e-Publisher
- using SystmOne
- developing/maintaining a house style
Named as one of the Sunday Times Best Small Companies to work for and ranking number one for fair pay and benefits, TPP is the ideal place for anyone looking to start or develop an exciting, challenging and rewarding career.
TPP is a fast-growing software development company; market leader in the healthcare sector with a cutting-edge product suite (SystmOne). The software is being implemented at the highest levels through working with Connecting for Health on the NHS National Programme for IT.
TPP employs more than 150 staff and is currently expanding all its teams as new products are being developed and the customer base is rapidly increasing.
Salary and benefits
You will receive the following benefits
- £25-30K, depending on experience
- BUPA health care, dental care and life insurance (after six months’ service)
- generous holiday entitlement
- training allowance – 5 days per year with £2,000 budget (after six months’ service)
Before applying, please answer these questions:
- Do you have previous experience of working as a technical author?
- Do you have a degree?
- Are you prepared to relocate if necessary?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to all the above, please send us a full CV (stating all grades) and covering letter telling us why you are applying for TPP’s Technical Author position.
Send your application to email@example.com or post to TPP (Leeds) Ltd, Mill House, Troy Road, Horsforth, Leeds, LS18 5TN.