SystmOne Community allows patient information to be shared electronically between a variety of healthcare professionals. The ability to gain immediate access to clinical data means community professionals from a variety of services can work seamlessly together to deliver the best patient care. SystmOne is so configurable that whatever the structure or size of a community service, specific needs can always be met.
• Use the monthly planner to gain the workflow overview of a service.
• Filter by staff member, team or entire unit.
• Print off a visit list and filter visits according to specific care plans.
• Tailor a care plan to a specific individual and apply it to any aspect of patient care.
• Create templates that can be easily amended and also shared with all clinicians in your organisation.
• Create patient directed goals based around numeric Read codes.
• Track individual patient progress and be instantly informed whenever goals have been achieved.
• Monitor workloads across various services, health authorities or PCTs.
• Place patients in multiple caseloads and easily transfer them from one caseload to another.
• Report on detailed data such as referral reasons and waiting times.
• Run reports for each discipline, team or caseload holder in order to spot trends.
• Use specialised Community reports to allow for reporting on Körner statistics and MDS extracts.
To find out more about SystmOne Community, please book a demo here.