The placement job is a varied and challenging role covering a range of adminstrative tasks.
The closing date for applications is Friday 16th March.
Placement students at TPP get to experience working at the heart of a fast paced, growing organisation! The role provides the opportunity to work alongside all our teams, assisting in areas such as recruitment, marketing and finance.
The variety of work this placement has to offer provides new and exciting challenges each day, giving students the chance to make a real contribution within an industry that matters.
The role is very flexible so you can choose the aspects of the business that most interest you. In order to develop your skills in your chosen area, you will work on an individual project during your time at TPP. The placement’s wide variety of work offers new and exciting challenges each day, giving you the chance to make a real contribution to the healthcare industry. This provides invaluable experience for your career after university.
Everyone who works at TPP is entitled to a wide range of benefits including a free bar tab at the local pub every Friday, £200 birthday meal allowance, and regular social events.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing supplier accounts
- Planning company events both on a large and small scale
- Organising travel and accommodation
- Working alongside the recruitment team
- Liaising with the Marketing team and managing company merchandise
- Overlooking and arranging maintenance within the office
- Representing TPP at external events
- Assisting the finance team with incoming and outgoing payments
Click below to hear more about working at TPP.